Inca Trail 2 Days / 1 Night
INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU 2 DAYS / 1 NIGHT
This short trip allows to enjoy a part of the beautiful and fascinating trail of the Incas without having to camp, this short version is recommended for people who do not have the time to be prepared physically for a high trip,. The trek starts in the Km 104 and follows the way for 6 hours going up to coming to a viewing-point to have a spectacular sight Mixingnature with culture; you can observe impressive landscapes, flora, fauna , variety of microclimates and also archaeological sites like Chachabamba and Wiñaywayna then you continue and climb Intipunku finally after 45 min walking you will have a spectacular view of the Sanctuary gate After one night and a rest repairer in a comfortable hotel, we come back to the dawn to see Machupicchu impressive archaeological complex.
In the evening we return to Cusco route train.
We strongly recommend booking the Inca Trail Tour at least 120 days in advance, because the entrances for this trail are gone quickly.
DAY 1 : CUSCO – CHACHABAMBA – WIÑAYWAYNA – MACHUPICCHU
DAY 2 : AGUAS CALIENTES – MACHUPICCHU – AGUAS CALIENTES - CUSCO
Estimated Walking Time : 6-7 Hours
1st Turn 08:00 am : 200 people.
2nd Turn 10:00 am : 200 people.
- Private transportation: Hotel – Train Station / Train Station – Cusco hotel
- Bus: Machupicchu - Aguas Calientes (1st day) / Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu (2nd day) / Machupicchu - Aguas Calientes (2nd day)
- Expeditions Train: Train Station – Km 104 (Chachabamba) / Aguas Calientes – Cusco
- Entrance fees: To Inka Trail and Machupicchu.
- Proffesional bilingual guide: 2 guides for groups over 9 people. (Guided visit to the Inca city of Machu Picchu).
- Meals: 1 Box Lunch/1D/1B. Food vegetarian available upon request prior coordination.
- Hotel: Doble accommodation in Aguas Calientes town.
- Breakfast : 1st day.
- Lunch and Dinner : 2nd day