Inca Trail 4 Days – Premium Service
INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU 4 DAYS / 3 NIGHT
The well-known Inca Trail in Cusco is one of the most famous and amazing trails in the world. A combination of natural beauty, history and mysterious Inca culture.
It is a walking route that leads through the mountains above the Urubamba River, following the course of an old Inca roadway that leads to the breathtaking Machupicchu Sanctuary.
The trail itself brings us a combination of landscapes of high altitude mountain ranges (the Andes) and dense subtropical forest.
The Inca Trail is part of a 30000 kilometers highway system that integrated the vast Inca Empire of Tahuantinsuyu (The Four Ways), running from southern Colombia to central Chile passing through the cities of Quito (Ecuador), Cajamarca, Huanuco, Jauja, Huamanga, Cusco (Peru), La Paz and Cochabamba (Bolivia) and finishing in Salta and Tucuman (Argentina).
These highways run mainly by the coast, through the highlands and in some cases reached the tropical mountains near the Amazon forest.
DAY 1 - CUSCO - PISKACUCHO - WAYLLABAMBA
DAY 2 - WAYLLABAMBA - WARMIWA ÑUSCA - PAQAYMAYU
DAY 3 - PAQAYMAYU - CHAQ´ICOCHA - WIÑAYWAYNA
DAY 4 - WIÑAYWAYNA - MACHU PICCHU - CUSCO
1st Turn 08:00 am : 200 people.
2nd Turn 10:00 am : 200 people.
- Private transportation : Hotel – Piskacucho / Train Station – Cusco hotel
- Bus : Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu.
- Vistadome Train : Aguas Calientes – Cusco.
- Entrance fees : Inka Trail / Machupicchu
- Proffesional bilingual guide : 2 guides for groups over 9 people. (Guided visit to the Inca city of Machu Picchu).
- Cook : In charge of meal preparation.
- Porters : Carry tents and cooking equipment.
- Personal Porter : Carry backpacks, sleeping bags and mattresses (Max. 6 kilos/ 13 lbs per person).
- Meals : 3B/4L/3D/Snacks and afternoon teas. Food vegetarian available upon request prior coordination.
- Equipment : Tents (2 people in each 3 person-capacity), inflatable mattress, dinner tent, kitchen tent, tables and chairs, first aid kit (Including oxygen bottle). Radio Comunication.
- Breakfast : 1st day.
- Dinner : 4th day
- Sleeping bag
- Walking poles