Inca Trail 5 Days / 4 Nights
INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU 5 DAYS / 4 NIGHTS
It is one of the most walked- trails of our visitors it has 42 km away, it shows us mysterious combination between archaeological sites, beautiful landscapes, impressive mountains and abundant cloud forest rich in Andean flora and fauna, which ends in the sacred citadel of Machupicchu.
This 5 day program is an excellent alternative to most of the crowded classic route in 4 days . It is also recommended for families with children because it allows for better acclimatization to altitude and distance.
DAY 1 - CUSCO - PISKACUCHO- PATALLACTA
DAY 2 - PATALLACTA - LLULLUCHAPAMPA
DAY 3 - LLULLUCHAPAMPA - PHUYUPATAMARKA
DAY 4 - PHUYUPATAMARKA - WIÑAYWAYNA - MACHU PICCHU - AGUAS CALIENTES
DAY 5 - AGUAS CALIENTES - MACHU PICCHU - AGUAS CALIENTES - CUSCO
1st Turn 08:00 am : 200 people.
2nd Turn 10:00 am : 200 people.
- Private transportation: Hotel - Piskakucho / Poroy Train station - Hotel
- Ticket: Inca Trail & Machu Picchu.
- Bus Ticket : Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes (4th day).
- Bus Ticket : Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes (5th day).
- Guide : Professional English and Spanish speaking guide; 2 guides for groups over 9 people.
- Cook : In charge of meal preparation.
- Porters : Carry tents and cooking equipment.
- Personal Porter : Carry backpacks, sleeping bags and mattresses (Max. 8 kilos/ 17.4 lbs per person).
- Meals : 4 Breakfasts/5 Lunches/4 Dinners/3 Snacks and afternoon tea. Food vegetarian available upon request prior coordination.
- Equipment : Tents (2 people in each, 3-person-capacity), Therma-rest sleeping pad, dinner tent, special biodegradable bathroom tent, kitchen tent, tables and chairs, table settings, first-aid kit, including emergency oxygen bottle.
- Hotel : Double hotel accommodation in Aguas Calientes (4th day)
- Vistadome Train Service: Aguas Calientes - Poroy Train Station
- Breakfast : 1st day, usually the hotels offer this service.
- Sleeping bag